Intentional Meeting (2026, canvas, 16" x 20")
My friend said the following about this painting when I expressed feelings of ambivalence about it (or perhaps it was a certain reservation towards it).
She said "I love this painting because it is vibrant and alive without feeling overly studied. I love how the curve of the sky leads the eye into the sweep of the land and the curve of the land in turn leads the eye upwards to the sky.
I also like the wider bands of the sky and how they are more clearly defined - not mixed with bands of other colours
Solidly their own colour- complementary and but not blurred into each other
The golden yellow colour also makes me think of hay fields in summer
The colours and movement pops, is eye catching and not at all flat..."
At that, I saw it in a new light and rejoiced that such a generous response came my way.
%20(canvas,%2016%20x%2020)%2020260501%20web.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment