Friday, February 21, 2020

Retro 1996

Recently a painting of mine was rediscovered, that is to say it had been forgotten in a drawer. It was  one that I had done more than 20 years ago. Curious about others from that date tucked away in my 1996 portfolio, I took another look at them and noticed ones I hadn’t used for exhibit or display. They caught my eye this time round and demanded a re-examination. Here are a few of them: 
Untitled, 1996 (acrylic on paper 15” x 18”)    


Untitled, 1996 (acrylic on paper 15” x 20”)
Untitled, 1996 (acrylic on paper 15” x 18”)
 Trees Five, 1996 (acrylic on paper 20” x 18”)
Untitled, 1996 (acrylic on paper 15” x 18”)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Louise. I like all of these "re-discovered" paintings. The last one reminds me of the painting you did which I now have - entitled Moody November. Something in them both (the movement and colours) obviously resonates with me.

    ReplyDelete

New Mexico Interiors

 2024 February Reflection takes place internally. Lots of thoughts to tidy up. These are articulated in their own language. The mind will go...