Saturday, November 26, 2016

Sailing - a series

Previous posts have commented: we are blown away on water the colour of warm places, feeling the undertow, the pull of the tides lifting us out to sea.

Papiers colles (7" x 5")
Papiers colles (7" x 5")
 We live on dreams on cold winter days. On the solstice, close to either pole there is comfort in this.
Papiers colles (6" x 4")
Papiers colles (6" x 4")
  Persevering, we sail in rough seas, control is tenuous at best. The wind blows through our courage and we attempt a hopeful landing.
Papiers colles (11" x 7")
 A safe and hopeful landing on the shores of generosity.
Papiers colles (7" x 5")
Papiers colles (6" x 4")
  It is always time to set sail again; to sail to the land of two moons on leeward winds.
Papiers colles (8" x 6")
Papiers colles (6" x 4")
For complete information including titles see the sidebar Sailing

2 comments:

  1. Louise, these are delightful! I think my favorites are the first one, and the third (first one with a star).
    I have so many sheets and bits of lovely papers. I wish you could have a look and take some! Maybe I'll just have to get back into more collage work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Margaret, I think you picked my favourites as well. I look at gift wrapping paper differently now. In fact I appreciate it more than the gift sometimes. The third one is called "Polaris #1"

    ReplyDelete

New Mexico Interiors

 2024 February Reflection takes place internally. Lots of thoughts to tidy up. These are articulated in their own language. The mind will go...