Saturday, November 26, 2016

Sailing - a series

Previous posts have commented: we are blown away on water the colour of warm places, feeling the undertow, the pull of the tides lifting us out to sea.

Papiers colles (7" x 5")
Papiers colles (7" x 5")
 We live on dreams on cold winter days. On the solstice, close to either pole there is comfort in this.
Papiers colles (6" x 4")
Papiers colles (6" x 4")
  Persevering, we sail in rough seas, control is tenuous at best. The wind blows through our courage and we attempt a hopeful landing.
Papiers colles (11" x 7")
 A safe and hopeful landing on the shores of generosity.
Papiers colles (7" x 5")
Papiers colles (6" x 4")
  It is always time to set sail again; to sail to the land of two moons on leeward winds.
Papiers colles (8" x 6")
Papiers colles (6" x 4")
For complete information including titles see the sidebar Sailing

2 comments:

  1. Louise, these are delightful! I think my favorites are the first one, and the third (first one with a star).
    I have so many sheets and bits of lovely papers. I wish you could have a look and take some! Maybe I'll just have to get back into more collage work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Margaret, I think you picked my favourites as well. I look at gift wrapping paper differently now. In fact I appreciate it more than the gift sometimes. The third one is called "Polaris #1"

    ReplyDelete

Wandering in the Paths of Delusion

To be alert to the forces of darkness and division is to be mindful of the suffering of the peoples of the planet who are part of our collec...